Welcome to the Behavioral Health Provider Home Page!
Our mission and values guide the way we treat our providers, members and each other. They are at the heart of all we do.
Beacon Health Options serves more than 50 million people across all 50 states and the United Kingdom. We welcome your continued commitment to the Maryland network and encourage new providers to join us in our mission to help people live their lives to the fullest potential.
Beacon provides clinical staff coverage 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year to respond to all member and provider calls, including emergent, urgent and routine calls.
On this page you will find a wealth of information developed specifically for you, which include ProviderConnect, the Provider Manual, Provider Information, ReferralConnect and links to mental health resources. Below are a just a few of the important documents that will assist you as a behavioral health provider.
- PRP Billing Cascade Update (Eff. 07-01-18) (PDF)
- PBHS Reimbursement Schedule (Eff. 07-01-18) (PDF)
- SUD Fee Schedule (Eff. 07-01-18) (PDF)
- 1915i Fee Schedule (Eff. 07-01-18) (PDF)
- SUD Matrix (Eff. 05-15-17) (PDF)
- Combination of MH Services (Eff. 01-30-13) (PDF)
- Combination of SUD Services (Eff. 07-01-17) (PDF)
- Beacon Health Options Maryland Service Grid (Eff. 02-09-17) (PDF)
- Provider Manual
- ReferralConnect - Our Provider Directory
In addition to this Web site, you can also find important resources and information at the following Web sites:
- Behavioral Health Administration
- Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR)
- Maryland Department of Health (MDH)
- OMS Datamart
- Maryland Association of Behavioral Health Authorities (CSAs, LAAs, LBHAs)
- Maryland Association of Behavioral Health Authorities (MABHA)
- Anne Arundel County Mental Health Agency
- Behavioral Health System Baltimore
- Baltimore County Department of Health/Bureau of Behavioral Health
- Harford County Office on Mental Health of Harford County
- Garrett County Core Service Agency
- Mid Shore Behavioral Health
- Washington County Mental Health Authority
- St. Mary’s County Department of Aging and Human Services