Welcome to the Behavioral Health Provider Home Page!
Our mission and values guide the way we treat our providers, members and each other. They are at the heart of all we do.
Beacon Health Options serves more than 50 million people across all 50 states and the United Kingdom. We welcome your continued commitment to the Maryland network and encourage new providers to join us in our mission to help people live their lives to the fullest potential.
Beacon provides clinical staff coverage 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year to respond to all member and provider calls, including emergent, urgent and routine calls.
On this page you will find a wealth of information developed specifically for you, which includes our ProviderConnect platform where you can enter authorization for services, claims and more, the Provider Manual where you will find important information about the services offered in Maryland, Provider Information, ReferralConnect our provider directory, Provider Alerts important updates from Beacon and the Department, and so much more. Below are a just a few of the important documents that will assist you as a behavioral health provider. More information and resources can be found throughout the website.
- PBHS - Individual Practitioner and OMHC Rates (Eff. 07.01.19)
- PBHS - Individual Practitioner and OMHC Rates - (Eff. 07.01.18, Rev. 03-14-19) (PDF)
- PRP and Special Services Rates (Eff. 07.01.19)
- PBHS - PRP and Special Services Rates - (Eff. 07.01.18, Rev. 03-14-19) (PDF)
- PBHS Reimbursement Schedule (Eff. 07-01-18) (PDF)
- SUD Fee Schedule (Eff. 07.01.19)
- SUD Fee Schedule (Eff. 02-01-19) (PDF)
- Beacon Health Options Maryland Service Grid (Eff. 04-08-19) (PDF)
In addition to this Web site, you can also find important resources and information at the following Web sites: