Mental Health Recovery
A Web site on mental health recovery and the Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP), representing the work of Mary Ellen Copeland.
National Empowerment Center
A Web site including recent evidence and strategies for recovery, from the National Empowerment Center.
On Our Own of Maryland
A premier state-wide mental health participant education and advocacy organization that promotes equality in all aspects of society for people who receive mental health services and develops alternative, recovery-based mental health initiatives. Please consider joining and supporting their important work.
Healthy People 2020
Recovery and Resiliency Resources
Recovery and Resiliency Posters
- 101 Ways to Grow Recovery (PDF)
- Building Resilience (PDF)
- Disability of Mental Illness and Recovery of Mental Health (PDF)
- Foundational Principles of Recovery (PDF)
- Foundational Principles of Recovery: A Poster for Each Principle (PDF)
- Las Ocho Dimensiones del Bienestar (PDF)
- Recovery Road Trip (PDF)
- SAMHSA Eight Dimensions of Wellness (PDF)
Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Deaf Addiction Services
- Deaf Independent Living Association, Inc.
- Family Services Foundation
- Maryland State Department of Education Division of Rehabilitation Services
- Maryland Department of Disabilities