In the Spotlight
- Access the latest information and FAQs on the MDH BHASO Transition website: health.maryland.gov/mdh-aso-transition
- Direct transition-related questions to: email@example.com
- New Administrative Service Organization (ASO) - OPTUM Maryland (Eff. 1-1-20)
- American Society of Addiction (ASAM) Training
- Data Shorts: Adverse Childhood Experiences, Mental Health and Chronic Illness: Analysis of Maryland BRFSS Data, July 2019 Volume 7, Issue 2
- New – Residential ASAM 3.1 Services (Effective 1-1-19)
- RJOT Minutes
- Looking for a provider? Check out our ReferralConnect provider directory here!
Beacon Health Options Maryland gives care to people served by the Maryland Department of Health (MDH), Behavioral Health Administration (BHA). We invite you to look through this site to see the many ways we can serve you. If you are a person or a family member seeing a MDH/BHA provider, you can access relevant information with the touch of a finger:
Services: Find out more about the many recovery-oriented services that MDH/BHA funds through local mental health centers!
About: Learn more about the MDH/BHA and Beacon Health Options Maryland partnership. Find out what that means for you!
Contacts: Get connected with MDH/BHA and Beacon Health Options Maryland. Get answers to your questions concerns. If you don’t see your answer on the web site, call our toll free number!
News and Events: Stay up to date on the upcoming Maryland mental health news and training and events. MDH/BHA and Beacon Health Options Maryland offer education and community events.
The Web site has sections for participants and families as well as providers of mental health services. Click on either the “For Participants and Families” or the “For Providers” tab to see the information that applies to you. Check the web site often as it continues to grow to better serve you!
You may contact Beacon Health Options Maryland at the following toll-free numbers:
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm EST