In the Spotlight
- SUD Ambulatory Grant Information (PDF)
- Beacon White Paper Release: Integration (PDF)
- ASO Quality/Compliance Newsletter - Winter 2016 (PDF)
- Six Months of Behavioral Health Adult Outpatient Claims Volume 5 Issue 2
- Beacon White Paper Release: Confronting The Crisis of Opioid Addiction
- Medicaid Telehealth Program
- Telehealth Program Manual
- Provider eNewsletter May 2016
Beacon Health Options Maryland gives care to people served by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Health (DHMH), Behavioral Health Administration (BHA). We invite you to look through this site to see the many ways we can serve you. If you are a person or a family member seeing a DHMH/BHA provider, you can access relevant information with the touch of a finger:
Services: Find out more about the many recovery-oriented services that DHMH/BHA funds through local mental health centers!
About: Learn more about the DHMH/BHA and Beacon Health Options Maryland partnership. Find out what that means for you!
Contacts: Get connected with DHMH/BHA and Beacon Health Options Maryland. Get answers to your questions concerns. If you don’t see your answer on the web site, call our toll free number!
News and Events: Stay up to date on the upcoming Maryland mental health news and training and events. DHMH/BHA and Beacon Health Options Maryland offer education and community events.
The Web site has sections for participants and families as well as providers of mental health services. Click on either the "For Participants and Families" or the "For Providers" tab to see the information that applies to you. Check the web site often as it continues to grow to better serve you!
You may contact Beacon Health Options Maryland at the following toll-free numbers:
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm EST