In the Spotlight
- Medication Assisted Treatment Re-bundling (eff. 5.15.17)
- Medicaid Behavioral Health CY 2016 (PDF)
- New – Autism Services (Effective 1-1-17)
- ABA FAQs (PDF)
- Looking for a provider? Check out our ReferralConnect provider directory here!
- Maryland RecoveryNetwork: Services Supporting Recovery for People with Substance Related Disorders Volume 5, Issue 10 (PDF)
- Beacon White Paper Release: We Need to Talk About Suicide (PDF)
News & Events
- Read the latest Provider Alerts here
- Data Shorts January 2017, Volume 6 Issue 1
- Provider eNewsletter December 2017 (PDF)
- Smoking, Tobacco Use and Health Status in the Outcomes Measurement System (PDF)
- ASO Quality Newsletter (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Integration—see what’s new!
- Upcoming Training Opportunities (PDF)
- More News & Events...
Beacon Health Options Maryland gives care to people served by the Maryland Department of Health (MDH), Behavioral Health Administration (BHA). We invite you to look through this site to see the many ways we can serve you. If you are a person or a family member seeing a MDH/BHA provider, you can access relevant information with the touch of a finger:
Services: Find out more about the many recovery-oriented services that MDH/BHA funds through local mental health centers!
About: Learn more about the MDH/BHA and Beacon Health Options Maryland partnership. Find out what that means for you!
Contacts: Get connected with MDH/BHA and Beacon Health Options Maryland. Get answers to your questions concerns. If you don’t see your answer on the web site, call our toll free number!
News and Events: Stay up to date on the upcoming Maryland mental health news and training and events. MDH/BHA and Beacon Health Options Maryland offer education and community events.
The Web site has sections for participants and families as well as providers of mental health services. Click on either the “For Participants and Families” or the “For Providers” tab to see the information that applies to you. Check the web site often as it continues to grow to better serve you!
You may contact Beacon Health Options Maryland at the following toll-free numbers:
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm EST